This company is one of the world's leading producers of flavorings (Taste) and fragrances (Scent). Our flavors are processed in various consumer products such as beverages, candy, dairy, baby food, savory products and medicines. Scent is processed in products ranging from detergents, soap and toiletries to cosmetics and perfumes. So people around the world enjoy our products in many different ways.
For our department Liquid Compounding (Taste), location Tilburg, we are looking for driven operators.
The Liquid Compounding (Taste) department mixes liquid raw materials into liquid flavors. The department is characterized by a wide variety of batches that are made every day according to the Make To Order principle. The tasks vary from pre-batching to compounding of products. The department works in a 3 or 5 shift system, each shift consists of approximately 20 employees. In each shift, the work is distributed by the supervisor at the start of the shift.
- You process liquid flavorings for customers in the food industry;
- You operate and monitor equipment, mix raw materials, and control product quality;
- Working according to recipe, procedures and regulations is extremely important here, where quality and safety come first;
- You will use a variety of control and operating equipment;
- You intervene in the process, if necessary;
- During work transfer you discuss the status of your work with your colleagues and your supervisor.
- In the absence of the Supervisor: managing the team and ensuring that production targets are met.
You are able to solve matters independently and to call in help in a timely manner if you are unable to solve (impending) malfunctions or problems yourself. Working together with colleagues in a team appeals to you. In addition, you remain calm under pressure, you are disciplined and precise. You experience it as a challenge to achieve the best result together with your colleagues every day.
- Preferably you have a VAPRO-B diploma (ROC, level 3) or comparable in the direction of (process) technology;
- Preferably you have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role;
- You have a basic command of the English language.
We offer a varied job within a dynamic organization with the space to develop yourself further.
In summary this means:
- Workweek of 38 hours on average;
- 3 shift schedule:
morning shift 07.00 - 15.00
afternoon shift 15.00 - 23.00 hours
night shift 23.00 - 07.00 hours
- Shift allowance 20.5% (3 shifts);
- Payment of overtime (week, weekend and public holidays) in accordance with the CLA;
- Internally we have a training program, where we offer you all relevant training, such as Food protection, ATEX, working with hazardous materials.