Packages, packages and more packages! This is what the client is all about. Every day, they send millions of parcels worldwide. Do you like being part of this?
A multi-billion dollar company with first-class careers. That's UPS: a global leader in transportation and logistics that Forbes named one of 2020's World's Best Employers. Our training programs are among the best in the industry, our promotion from within policy ensures endless development opportunities and our foundation of diversity is characterized by, for example, our Women's Leadership and Development network. Join us and discover what we can do for your future.
At the department Outbound you will be loading the trucks from the sorting belt you put the parcels in the truck) physically tough;
- 18.00 till 22.00, break 1,5 hour ( unpaid ) 23.30 start again till 02.30 / 03.00 a.m
- You can work well together with your colleagues;
- You are physically fit;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Gross hourly wage € 12,18 (for all ages), do you have work experience than the hourly wage will be higher maximum up to € 14,93;
- ADV-surcharge of 1,55%;
- Travel allowance as from 5 kilometers one way according to the scale of the client;
- In addition, the client offers the chance of a permanent contract in the long term and offers opportunities for growth