It is a logistics company and has existed for over 100 years. When you start here, you will be trained by an experienced trainer. You will also be offered training to make you even better at your job. Depending on your work experience you will work as an order picker or warehouse employee.
Your day starts here with a team meeting. Did everything work out yesterday? What is on the agenda for today? Are there any special circumstances? And then you get to work. You work from 06.00 - 15.00 or from 15.00 - 00.00. Do both sides like it? Then it is permanent work and you will be offered a contract.
Thanks to you, all orders are picked properly and the customer receives the product they ordered.
After the team meeting, you know what's on the schedule and you get to work:
- You grab your EPT (if you have the license, otherwise we will train you on this) and go to the first pallet;
- You check if everything is in order;
- Then you put the pallet on the sealing machine and then prepare it for shipping;
- With the hand scanner you will pick the right orders;
- You complete orders and you check the products for quality and quantity.
A responsible job in which you ensure that the customer receives his order on time. But this is never at the expense of safety. Do you have ideas how things can be improved or changed? Then they would like to hear from you. And something will really be done with it.
- You have worked in a warehouse;
- and you have a good command of the Dutch or English language;
- You are available fulltime per direct.
- A starting salary of € 11.45 - €11.63;
- Allowance of 125% for working after 18.00 hours;
- Allowance of 150% if you work on Saturday;
- Quarterly bonus;
- Travel allowance;
- You may start immediately after the tour.